[pm-h] December Houston.pm meeting topic

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Mon Nov 21 07:51:40 PST 2016

Greetings,

Given the time of year I think a social meeting would be a great idea.

On a related note, I have a number of presentations I'm working on for the
upcoming conference season and I'd love to grab a bite and find out what
everyone thinks would be the most interesting topics.

Best Regards,
Robert Stone

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 5:46 PM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston <houston at pm.org