[pm-h] Pairing opportunities

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun May 1 20:45:55 PDT 2016

At my current position, I've had an opportunity to do a lot of remote
pair programming. This has actually worked much better than I would
have expected.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in some form of remote
pairing arrangement that we could use among the group?

- Maybe people could request someone who is free to pair.
- Maybe some of us could set times/days we would be available to pair.

The idea would be a short/(relatively) intense session that would get a
second set of eyes on code you are working on, also a bit of code
review.

It would not be as much of a commitment as a regular class, but it
might be a way to get help from someone with different experience.

What do you guys think?

I never let schooling get in the way of my education. -- Mark Twain