[pm-h] contractor for web site design

rlharris at oplink.net rlharris at oplink.net
Thu Mar 31 22:59:17 PDT 2016

I am looking for a freelance developer to build a simple web site.  I
prefer the site to be built directly with HTML5 and CSS, rather than with
a content management system such as Drupal or WordPress.  There is no
deadline, but it would be nice to have a site running within a few months.

= The web site is purely static, with no dynamic features.  The only
changes to the site occur when new documents are added.

= Graphic design is not important.

= The function of the web site is to be an index to and a server for
documents authored by myself.  Each page of the site consists of little
more than a series of links to documents.  The documents are arranged in
several categories, with one category per web page.

= The site is not a blog; thus, I have no need for features such as a
calendar, sorting, and searching.

= I do not wish to make provision on the site for comments or discussion.

= I do not wish to make provision on the site for e-commerce.

= It is important that, whenever a new document is added, necessary
changes to the code can be made using nothing more than a text editor.

I could do the coding myself, after brushing up on HTML and CSS.  However,
because of other obligations, I prefer to pay a contractor to provide a
turn-key solution.

I can provide additional detail to anyone who is interested.

Russell Harris

713-461-0081
rlharris at oplink.net