[pm-h] Thanks Again For Joining Me for "Solving WordBrain"

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Mar 7 18:41:50 PST 2016

On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 22:19:06 -0600
Todd Rinaldo via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> Always a pleasure. Where's the repo?

The presentation and slides are available at
http://houston.pm.org/talks/2016talks/1602Talk/index.html

G. Wade

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 7:48 PM, Robert Stone via Houston
> <houston at pm.org> wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > A tremendous THANK YOU to everyone who was able to join me for my
> > "Solving WordBrain" presentation.  It certainly is a little rough
> > around the edges but I really appreciate the opportunity to present
> > to everyone.
> >
> > Moreover, the feedback provided was fantastic!  I'm looking forward
> > to implementing some of the changes everyone suggested.
> >
> > I hope everyone enjoyed the presentation as much as I enjoyed
> > delivering it. Thank you all again for having me.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Robert Stone

Perl isn't really about safety. It's about getting where you're going,
and enjoying the trip. It's more important to be a good driver than to
have seven feet of sponge rubber all around your car.      -- Larry Wall