[pm-h] Perl in background

Fraser Baker flbaker at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 7 10:08:38 PST 2016

Hi Y'all:

I have an image viewer in my latest project. I am trying to accommodate
the situation when a client uploads a new image to the disk the player
will reset so as to include the new image. So what I am considering is
to use Perl to determine the number of images and cause the viewer to
reset when the number of images has changed. I am assuming this can be a
call to a Perl script that determines the number of images without
interrupting the viewer and sends a JavaScript call back to the viewer
to reset when the number of images has changed.

I have really tried to get this working but to no avail.

Fraser