[pm-h] Houston.pm August meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Jul 21 20:25:05 PDT 2016

It seems like only a week ago we were having our July social meeting,
and now it's time to look for a presentation for August. My, how time
flies.

Any volunteers or opinions for next month's meeting on August 11 at
Hostgator?

If we would like to do lightning or short talks, or try a hackathon as
was suggested for the last meeting, we have enough time to get
organized for them this time.

Let the list know or contact me personally.
Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
                                                -- Laurence J. Peter