[pm-h] July Houston.pm Meeting topic

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Jul 10 18:03:39 PDT 2016

Well, so far we still seem to be lacking opinions.

Let's try narrowing it down by looking at JD's top two, lightning talks
or social meeting.

I could probably come up with a 5-10 minute talk if we have enough
people to make it worthwhile. Any other takers?

If we don't have a solid idea before Tuesday, we'll need to fall back
to a social meeting.

Any other volunteers?

G. Wade

--
The function of good software is to make the complex appear to be
simple. -- Grady Booch