[pm-h] Looking for suggestions on new books

Zakariyya Mughal zaki.mughal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:05:06 PST 2016

Hey all,

Some folks keep asking me for recommendations, so I put together this
list as a Gist on GitHub:

  - <https://gist.github.com/zmughal/0364a8bfba8c9bb01f4a>

As you might be able to tell, my interests are more towards statistics
and signal processing, but I put some variety in there.

I'm looking for more software engineering books and that Refactoring
book has been on my list for a while.

Does anyone know of any books that focus on testing?

If there is anything specifically about testing numerical code, I'd love
to know about it. I'm currently eyeing "Verification and Validation in
Scientific Computing" by William L. Oberkampf and Christopher J. Roy.

Cheers,
- Zaki Mughal