[pm-h] tonights meeting available over net?

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Jan 14 19:55:10 PST 2016

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 21:33:06 -0600
Julian Brown via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> Todd, the meeting is over now.
>
> Perhaps if people are interested in the future we could do it on
> Google hangouts?

Todd,

We have done Google Hangouts in the past, but only when people have
explicitly asked and when the presenter had an account.

In the past, we've had computer, wifi, microphone, and/or screen sharing
issues. Since it's still not brain dead simple, we tend not to bother
unless someone expresses interest ahead of time.

If we were sure there would be consistent interest, I'd be willing to
get it set up each time.

G. Wade

> Julian
>
> On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Todd Wiersema via Houston
> <houston at pm.org> wrote:
>
> > Is the meeting available by remote connection?
> >
> > Todd Wiersema
> >
> >  - Have a nice day! :) -

Uncertainty is an uncomfortable position. But certainty is an absurd
one. -- Voltaire