[pm-h] Thanks Again For Joining Me for "Solving WordBrain"

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Wed Feb 17 17:48:50 PST 2016

Greetings,

A tremendous THANK YOU to everyone who was able to join me for my "Solving
WordBrain" presentation.  It certainly is a little rough around the edges
but I really appreciate the opportunity to present to everyone.

Moreover, the feedback provided was fantastic!  I'm looking forward to
implementing some of the changes everyone suggested.

I hope everyone enjoyed the presentation as much as I enjoyed delivering
it.  Thank you all again for having me.

Best Regards,
Robert Stone