[pm-h] Endurance Company

Austin Naremore anaremore at hostgator.com
Mon Feb 8 14:35:32 PST 2016

As you all know, there's a meeting coming up this Thursday at the HostGator
office.

As Trac mentioned we do currently have some open positions. We're looking
for a few good frontend developers, as well as one (maybe 2) Sr. Perl devs.

You can find more details at:
https://endurance-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm

You can search for the details using the following job codes:

Senior Developer (397HG100)
Frontend Developer (366HG100)

If anyone is interested in talking more before or after the meeting about
these positions, just let me know! I'll be the long haired hippie with the
free pizza.

Thanks,
Austin Naremore

</spam>

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Trac Taylor <trac_t at swbell.net> wrote:

> Thanks Austin.  It will be later tonight since the recruiter is waiting on
> my perl script.
>
> Thanks
> Trac.
>
> On Jan 28, 2016, at 1:41 PM, Austin Naremore via Houston <houston at pm.org>
> wrote:
>
> I'd be the hiring manager for that one :)
>
> If I don't see your info come through the appropriate channels shortly
> then I'll reach out directly.
>
> On Jan 28, 2016 12:58 PM, "Matthew Dees via Houston" <houston at pm.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Endurance international group is hostgators parent company.
>> On Jan 28, 2016 12:55 PM, "Trac Taylor via Houston" <houston at pm.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Mongers
>>>
>>> I had a recruiter contact me last night about a Perl opening in
>>> Houston.  He said its for a company called Endurance.  I forwarded him my
>>> resume and asked for the address.  Well, in google maps, it shows the
>>> address as the Hostgator site.
>>>
>>> Anyone of you looking at my resume today?   So is this a sister company
>>> of Hostgator or what?
>>>
>>> Trac Taylor

*Austin Naremore*HTX Development Manager
HostGator.com
anaremore at hostgator.com