[pm-h] Topic for January

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Fri Dec 30 13:30:15 PST 2016

Greetings,

I think lightening talks could be a great idea to ease us back in after the
holidays.

I've been doing some C# work (gasp) and working with WPF (double gasp)
while creating a nifty desktop switcher for windows (triple gasp!).  Would
love to show it off and hear what everyone else has been working on over
the break.

Friendly reminder that lightening talks are a *fantastic* way to get your
feet wet in terms of being a presenter.  If anyone has been hesitant to put
together something before, this is an excellent opportunity for you.

Best Regards,
Robert Stone

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 7:34 AM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston <houston at pm.org