[pm-h] Topic for January

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Dec 30 05:34:51 PST 2016

We still don't have a topic for the January 12 meeting at cPanel.

Is everyone worn out from the holidays? Surely someone has a topic of
interest.

How about lightning talks? If we could get 4-8 people to volunteer to
give a 5 minute talk on a technique or module, we'd have a meeting.

Discussion topic? Would someone like to propose a topic that they would
like to have the group discuss rather than just have one person present?

Looking forward to hearing your ideas.
You write code as if the person who will maintain your code is a violent
psychopath who knows where you live.               -- John F. Woods