[pm-h] Houston.pm short presentations tomorrow night

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Thu Aug 11 06:53:50 PDT 2016

Greetings,

Just letting folks know that I'm on track for discussing "Object" vs "Data"
Driven modeling tonight.  This is a conversation I've really been looking
forward to having and it should stimulate some great discussion on "the
right way" to structure your models.

Given all the other topics also on the schedule, should be an exciting
night!

Best Regards,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 9:52 PM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston <houston at pm.org