[pm-h] August Houston.pm meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Aug 4 20:45:49 PDT 2016

On Thursday, August 11, we have a small number of short talks on
various topics leading to a discussion of our development processes and
tools.

If you have a module, technique, or tool that really makes your life
better, now is a good time to spread the knowledge. If you have a
problem that someone else might have insight into, this will be a good
time to ask.

As usual, the meeting will start at 7pm at the Hostgator offices at
5005 Mitchelldale, Suite #100
(https://maps.google.com/maps?q=HostGator,+Houston&fb=1&gl=us&hq=HostGator,&hnear=0x8640b8b4488d8501:0xca0d02def365053b,Houston,+TX&cid=2141572779937723859&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A).

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Okay, that makes sense. I just don't understand it.     -- Dan Muey