[pm-h] Fw: Houston.pm August meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Aug 2 05:15:03 PDT 2016

And, I hit reply, instead of reply all.<sigh/>

Any more interested in a short talk?

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Re: [pm-h] Houston.pm August meeting

Okay, that's one. I'll be willing to come up with one as well, if we
have more than two.

Who else is willing to give a 5-10 minute talk?

  - What are you working on?
  - Have you seen an interesting piece of code or technique?
  - Is there a module that you can't live without?
  - Is there a game that is consuming your life?<grin/>

Let's hear from you.
G. Wade

--
You should never hand someone a gun unless you're sure where they'll
point it.              -- Jeffrey Sinclair in "By Any Means Necessary"

tried it.                                                 -- Donald
Knuth