[pm-h] contractor for web site design

Mark Allen mrallen1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 10:28:01 PDT 2016

There's Galileo CMS which is also built on top of Mojolicious Tom. It's on metacpan too if you want to see it.

    On Friday, April 8, 2016 10:55 AM, Tom Browder <tom.browder at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Matt Dees <matt.dees at cpanel.net> wrote:
> If you are interested in that class of tools  I would also check out:
>
> http://blog.getpelican.com/
> https://ghost.org/

Interesting--thanks.

I have been looking for an add-on for some of my sites to allow
content submission by members and have looked at several wiki and
photo album projects, but none so far are quite what I am looking for
(Foswiki and Coppermine are the closest I've found, and should be
usable).  I really want a Perl project if at all possible, and it must
integrate with my mostly static sites with no major rework.

Any ideas?

Thanks, again, Mark

-Tom