[pm-h] Houston.pm special technical meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Sep 18 13:48:53 PDT 2015

Sorry for the short notice, but we are going to have a special
technical presentation at cPanel om Monday, September 21, at 6pm.

Will Braswell is going to be in from Austin.pm talking about the rperl
project. This should be a great technical talk, and don't forget to
thank Will for coming by.

Because of the short notice and timing, we would really appreciate it
if you could RSVP to the list if you are going to be able to make the
presentation.

If you would prefer not to send to the list, email Todd Rinaldo at
toddr at cpanel.net. He will be running the meeting this time.

Hope we see you there.
G. Wade

PS. This does not replace next month's meeting, it is an additional
presentation.
--
Rule of thumb: if you think something is clever and sophisticated,
beware: it is probably self-indulgence.               -- Donald Norman