[pm-h] October Houston.pm meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Sep 17 21:01:03 PDT 2015

In a couple of weeks (10/8), it will be time for another Houston.pm
meeting. This time we'll be meeting at Hostgator.

You know what's coming.

* Does anyone have a topic they would like to present or hear presented?

* Do we have a few people that would like to do lightning talks?

* Is there someone who would like to lead a discussion on some topic the
  group might find interesting?

* Does anyone have a stand-up routine they would like to try out with a
  sympathetic audience?

Email me or the list.
DON'T PANIC! I'm a trained professional, and far more qualified to
panic in this situation than you are.