[pm-h] Ideas for December meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Nov 23 15:50:17 PST 2015

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 20:52:53 -0600
"G. Wade Johnson via Houston" <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> Our next meeting is in 2 and a half weeks on December 10. This one is
> scheduled to be at Hostgator.
>
> Does anyone have ideas for a meeting topic?

Robert's idea for picks is an interesting one. It would still be
helpful to get a count of people who want to speak up. If you are
interested, ping me.

This is also a good opportunity for anyone who feels that they don't
know enough to do a presentation.

 * a module people might be interested in
 * a language people might find interesting
 * a book
 * a website
 * a podcast
 * a TV show
 * a piece of hardware
 * a gadget
 * a program that makes your life easier
 * others?

There's often more than one correct thing.
There's often more than one right thing.
There's often more than one obvious thing.            -- Larry Wall