[pm-h] Ideas for December meeting

Austin Naremore anaremore at hostgator.com
Mon Nov 23 14:44:17 PST 2015

Yep, I'm planning to have things setup at HostGator (people typically don't
start taking off for the holidays until the week after).

Robert's idea sounds fun. I'm certainly not opposed :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Todd Rinaldo via Houston <houston at pm.org>
wrote:

> It's worth trying I'm open to it. Would we meet at Hostgator?
>
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Robert Stone via Houston
> <houston at pm.org> wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > So I've been listening to a podcast (Freelancer's Show -
> > https://devchat.tv/freelancers) at Wade's recommendation and they do
> > something called "Picks" at the end of each episode.  These picks are
> books,
> > other podcasts, blogs, life habits, apps, methods, really anything that
> the
> > hosts have found useful or learned something from.
> >
> > How would folks feel about everyone bringing 3-ish picks and being
> prepared
> > to talk for a few minutes about why they like these resources?  Could be
> > great chance to discover resources that you may have previously missed
> and a
> > fun way to get us all chatting.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Robert Stone
> >
> > On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 8:52 PM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston
> > <houston at pm.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Our next meeting is in 2 and a half weeks on December 10. This one is
> >> scheduled to be at Hostgator.
> >>
> >> Does anyone have ideas for a meeting topic?
> >>
> >> G. Wade
> >> --
> >> All things are possible, given enough time and caffeine.
> >>                                                      -- Danny Hoover

> --
> Todd Rinaldo
> todd at rinaldo.us

*Austin Naremore*HTX Development Manager
HostGator.com
anaremore at hostgator.com