[pm-h] Ideas for December meeting

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Mon Nov 23 07:58:02 PST 2015

Greetings,

So I've been listening to a podcast (Freelancer's Show -
https://devchat.tv/freelancers) at Wade's recommendation and they do
something called "Picks" at the end of each episode.  These picks are
books, other podcasts, blogs, life habits, apps, methods, really anything
that the hosts have found useful or learned something from.

How would folks feel about everyone bringing 3-ish picks and being prepared
to talk for a few minutes about why they like these resources?  Could be a
great chance to discover resources that you may have previously missed and
a fun way to get us all chatting.

Best Regards,
Robert Stone

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 8:52 PM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston <houston at pm.org