[pm-h] November Houston.pm meeting next week

Julian Brown julian at jlbprof.com
Wed Nov 4 13:46:00 PST 2015

Robert, Wade and PerlMongers

I am always open to a beer and dinner @any_number_of_places.

The chess thing with a discussion of AI would be cool, but it might be too
late to put together the talking points unless someone already has some
knowledge on that.  I looked at AI stuff last century but am not up to
speed on any of that now.

Mini Golf, Bowling or Billiards not as interested but if others want to do
it, I will be there.

Julian