[pm-h] November Houston.pm meeting next week

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Nov 3 19:43:06 PST 2015

We've got just over a week until our next meeting and no suggestions
for a topic. Is everyone tired of technical meetings? Should we have a
social meeting this time?

If you want a social meeting, suggest some locations.
If you have a topic you would like to see presented, suggest it.
If you would like to present, let me or the list know.

Remember you guys/gals control what meetings we have.

Why do your people ask if someone's ready right before you are going to
do something massively unwise?       -- Delenn - "The War without End"