[pm-h] May Houston.pm Technical Meeting: Hooking up your distribution to TravisCI and Coveralls.io

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun May 3 20:09:58 PDT 2015

On Sun, 03 May 2015 18:54:39 -0500
doge via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> Oh, I just remembered at previous meetings there being a time limit on
> some presentations?  What length might that be (if any)? I'd like to
> make sure I've got things as tight as they need to be.

The meeting nominally runs from 7 to 9. Most presentations are an hour
or less. We have had a few that ran longer.

Shorter time limits usually only apply to lightning talks or when 2 or
3 people agree to talk on the same night with shorter presentations.

G. Wade

> GSB
>
> On Thu, 2015-04-30 at 22:11 -0500, G. Wade Johnson via Houston wrote:
> > In May, George Baugh will show how to get your distribution
> > connected to the TravisCI and Coveralls systems for continuous
> > testing of your code. In the talk, George will show the details of
> > connecting to these systems, with a focus on ease of understanding.
> >
> > As usual, the meeting with be on the second Thursday of the May
> > (5/14). We will meet in the lobby at 3131 W. Alabama St. between
> > 6:30 and 7pm, and go up to the meeting room around 7pm.
> >
> > I look forward to seeing you there.
> > G. Wade

Systems develop goals of their own the instant they come into being.
                                                        -- John Gall