[pm-h] Tech books & decluttering

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Mar 20 19:51:11 PDT 2015

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:25:12 -0500
Will Willis via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> What do you all do with your old tech books? While I get a since of
> nostalgia seeing them on the shelf (collecting dust), I no longer
> have any use for *these* books any more (see attachment). I've
> thought about taking them to the library, but doubt they'd get much
> use there either. Most of these are selling on amazon for pennies, so
> listing, waiting, and shipping them wouldn't be worth my time. I'm
> trying to find them a better home, as opposed to trashing them.

I've had some luck donating them to the local library. In some cases,
they can put the books on the shelf. Some of the libraries have a
regular book sale, and they can make money with books even if they are
older.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
good with ketchup.                                     -- C. Titus Brown