[pm-h] Perl Gotchas

Julian Brown julian at jlbprof.com
Mon Mar 16 06:20:16 PDT 2015

"compendium" of "Perl Gotchas".   If I get enough of them I will present
them at the May PM.

So if you have something that bit you in the past I would like to hear
about it.  By biting you, I mean Perl did not respond as you expected it to
respond.   Either because you did not understand how it would perform or
even a problem in Perl itself.  Please send me a description of the issue,
and any discussion you can about it and email it to me at

j l b p r o f AT g m a i l . c o m

I will probably go back and forth with you till I get a good understanding
of the problem so I can write it up.

Chris, I definitely want to hear in detail how auto vilification bit you in
your project.

Thanx

Julian