[pm-h] July Houston.pm technical meeting at cPanel

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Jun 26 16:04:57 PDT 2015

At present, we have two short talks for the next meeting.

1. JD Lightsey: Metasploit module for Locale::Maketext format string
attack
2. Wade Johnson: Perl List operations

We probably have space for one more 20 minute talk if someone would
like to do one. If I haven't heard anything in the next few days, I'll
announce the meeting with just these talks.

Remember, the group is also available for helping you with programming
and Perl problems.

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
system of government.