[pm-h] Looking for PSGI web server Daemon

Mark Allen mrallen1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 15:01:02 PDT 2015

Sounds like a new Perl module to me :-)

     On Monday, June 8, 2015 5:52 PM, Michael R. Davis via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

 >> enterprise way to deploy as a daemon that starts on reboot, start/stop/reload with service control, ensures the daemons is running, etc.

> From: Andrew Solomon andrew at geekuni.com
> This is a Ubuntu example, but I think the principle will still hold - jump down to the section entitled 'Configuring Staman'
> Does that answer your question?

Yes and no, I was hoping that someone had already packaged up an RPM/PKG like Apache where I could just drop my PSGI script in the /etc/starman/pgsi/ folder and be off and running.  The /etc/http/conf.d folder is why Apache is so nice.   But, I will look at the Daemon::Control module and see what I can do.  But, It would be nice to have a folder load all of the PSGI apps in a folder and mount them (a la Plack::Builder). A config could also be as easy as  mount=/webservicepsgi=/path/app.psgi
Thanks,
Mike

mrdvt92