[pm-h] August Houston.pm meeting: A Metasploit module for Locale::Maketext format string attack

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Jul 26 08:55:48 PDT 2015

At the August meeting, JD Lightsey will present his second
Metasploit module talk. This is the talk we didn't have time for in
July.

The talk will introduce a known security vulnerability and walk
through turning it into a module for the Metasploit framework. The end
result will be an automated attack against this code.

The meeting is scheduled for Thursday, August 13 at Hostgator
(https://maps.google.com/maps?q=HostGator,+Houston&fb=1&gl=us&hq=HostGator,&hnear=0x8640b8b4488d8501:0xca0d02def365053b,Houston,+TX&cid=2141572779937723859&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A),
starting at 7pm. We look forward to seeing you there.

G. Wade Johnson
--
It's hard enough to find an error in your code when you're looking for
it; it's even harder when you've assumed your code is error-free.