[pm-h] Networking in Texas for Perl Developers

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Jul 8 15:46:08 PDT 2015

Hello Austen,

The mailing list is open for job ads that apply to Perl programmers.

One thing I wasn't able to tell from the description is whether or not
telecommuting is an option for this position. Some of our Houston
people might be interested if they are not expected to move to Austin
for a 6 month contract.

Thanks for the information,
G. Wade Johnson
Houston.pm Lead

--
There are trivial truths and there are great Truths. The opposite of a
trival truth is obviously false. The opposite of a great Truth is also