[pm-h] Fwd: Please Zip up with Par

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Fri Jan 16 06:58:29 PST 2015

That EXE file works great.  The Texas caving community
and I are in your debt.

Meanwhile, I was finally able to fix my par by following the
instructions here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15925992/perl-install-parpacker-problems

Snippet:
Simply change the line 60 in .../perl64/Config.pm from
`$^V eq 5.16.3`
`$^V eq 5.16.3 or $^V eq 5.16.0`
and voila! My par-packer module 1.013 installed through ppm (ActiveState
Perl 5.16.3) works ...

Thanks again.

Mike