[pm-h] March Houston.pm Meeting topic

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Feb 27 16:16:01 PST 2015

So, JD. You would prefer:

  Mar 12: "How to Disagree - But Still Be Agreeable" with Robert Stone
  Apr 9: Metasploit module with JD

If you guys agree, I'll schedule everything this weekend.

G. Wade

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 17:44:07 -0600
John Lightsey via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> If your talk is pretty much ready, it'd be simpler for you to do the
> March meeting and I can wait till April since I don't have the
> metasploit attack code working at this point.
>
> I'd also like to give the Debian security team a little warning
> before I share any attack code. They haven't updated to fix these
> flaws yet.
>
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/movabletype-opensource
>
> On 2/27/2015 3:54 PM, Robert Stone via Houston wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I would be happy to "yield the floor" to you and can present at our
> > April meeting.
> >
> > A metasploit module does sound rather interesting!
> >
> > Or I can present at our upcoming meeting.  Whatever works best for
> > you.  Either way, I look forward to seeing it.
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >> On Feb 27, 2015, at 3:35 PM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston
> >> <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> >> We've gone from no responses to two in less than 24 hours.
> >>
> >> Would you be interested in doing yours next month? I've gotten a
> >> response from Robert Stone for this month.
> >>
> >> G. Wade
> >> --
> >> "No Boom today. Boom tomorrow, There's always a boom tomorrow."
> >>                                                 -- Ivanova, "Grail"

More good code has been written in languages denounced as "bad" than in
languages proclaimed "wonderful" -- much more.
             -- Bjarne Stroustrup, "The Design and Evolution of C++"