[pm-h] March Houston.pm Meeting topic

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Feb 27 15:35:39 PST 2015

Okay, how about this.

  Mar 12: Metasploit module with JD
  Apr 9: "How to Disagree - But Still Be Agreeable" with Robert Stone

If no one has a problem with this, I'll schedule everything this
weekend.

G. Wade

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:54:34 -0600
Robert Stone <drzigman at drzigman.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I would be happy to "yield the floor" to you and can present at our
> April meeting.
>
> A metasploit module does sound rather interesting!
>
> Or I can present at our upcoming meeting.  Whatever works best for
> you.  Either way, I look forward to seeing it.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Feb 27, 2015, at 3:35 PM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston
> > <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> >> I've been playing around with writing a Metasploit module for
> >> CVE-2013-2184 and CVE-2015-1592 in MovableType.
> >>
> >> I'd be happy to go over the flaws and how to weaponize them.
> >> Hopefully I'll even have the canned metasploit attack code working
> >> by then.
> >
> > We've gone from no responses to two in less than 24 hours.
> >
> > Would you be interested in doing yours next month? I've gotten a
> > response from Robert Stone for this month.
> >
> > G. Wade
> > --
> > "No Boom today. Boom tomorrow, There's always a boom tomorrow."
> >                                                 -- Ivanova, "Grail"

It's hard enough to find an error in your code when you're looking for
it; it's even harder when you've assumed your code is error-free.
                                                  -- Steve McConnell