[pm-h] February Houston.pm meeting: A Few Short Topics

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Feb 8 20:03:56 PST 2015

This month's meeting will be at the Hostgator offices at 5005
Mitchelldale, this Thursday, February 12, starting at 7pm.

This month we are going to try a few shorter talks instead of one
long presentation. At the moment, Chris Mevissen will give a talk on
bit twiddling in Perl. Julian Brown will present charting using D3 and
SVG.

Depending on available time, we may have one or two more.

Look forward to seeing you there.
"No Boom today. Boom tomorrow, There's always a boom tomorrow."
                                                 -- Ivanova, "Grail"