[pm-h] More short talks for February

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Feb 4 11:32:01 PST 2015

On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 12:10:57 -0600
Julian Brown <julian at jlbprof.com> wrote:

> Would anyone be interested in some financial charting I have been
> doing in D3 (javascript) / SVG (html)?

I don't know about anyone else, but I would. I'm a big SVG fan from way
back, but I don't know much at all about D3.

G. Wade

> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 9:25 AM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston
> <houston at pm.org> wrote:
>
> > We still need 2-3 small talks to round out a session for February.
> > Does anyone else have a topic they would be willing to talk about
> > for 10-20 minutes?
> >
> > We have just over a week until the meeting, so we need to come up
> > with something quickly so I can announce it.
> >
> > G. Wade
> > --
> > You need at least two viewpoints to have perspective.
> >                                                     -- Rick Hoselton

There are trivial truths and there are great Truths. The opposite of a
trival truth is obviously false. The opposite of a great Truth is also
true.                                                 -- Neils Bohr