[pm-h] Houston.pm September Technical meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Aug 30 14:36:09 PDT 2015

As usual, our meeting for September will be on the second Thursday,
September 10, at 7pm at cPanel
(http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3131+W.+Alabama+St,+Houston,+TX&hl=en&z=17).
People will begin gathering in the lobby between 6:30 and 7, and we
will go upstairs as a group.

This month we will try a set of short talks again. We have two
presentations to start with, and possibly more before the day.

Julian Brown will present "Time Progressions with strings and DateTime"
covering his recent work in time series in multiple time frames.

Nicolas will present a summary of what he saw at YAPC::EU in
"From YAPC::EU at Houston.pm".

We also have a little interest from a few people who might be able to
fill in any remaining time.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Bugs thrive on poor housekeeping and inadequate hygine. Where one is
tolerated, many are found.                         -- Rick Hoselton