[pm-h] What do we want to do for September?

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Aug 28 15:03:19 PDT 2015

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:53:54 -0500
Modather Suliman via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> I would like to see someone presenting about:
>  - your experience about organizing Perl project code.

That would make a really good discussion topic for after the
presentations. I suspect that different people have different ideas
about how that should work.

Good idea.

G. Wade

> thanks,
> -modather
>
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Julian Brown via Houston
> <houston at pm.org> wrote:
>
> > How about "Time Progressions with strings and DateTime"?
> >
> > I can expand on DateTime and extend out to maybe 30 minutes if you
> > want.
> >
> > Julian
> >

> > On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Nicolas via Houston
> > <houston at pm.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Here is the title for my talk *“from YAPC::EU at Houston.pm"*

There are 2 possible outcomes: If the result confirms the hypothesis,
then you've made a measurement. If the result is contrary to the
hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.                       --
Enrico Fermi