[pm-h] What do we want to do for September?

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Aug 27 20:38:09 PDT 2015

With Julian and Nicolas, we now have two short talks.

We might be able to fit in one more.

Julian and Nicolas, could you send me a title for each of your talks,
so I can announce it on the site? Thanks.

G. Wade

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:39:01 -0700
Nicolas via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> I can probably do a short sumup of “What I learnt @YAPC::EU”

> <houston at pm.org>:
>
> > I still haven't seen any volunteers for the September technical
> > meeting.
> >
> > * Is anyone interested in presenting on Sept 10 at cPanel?
> >   - Multiple short talks are still a possibility (I promise not to
> > take all of the time.<grin/>)
> > * Anything you would like to see someone else present?
> > * Would we prefer to do a social meeting this time?
> >
> > * We could have another hack-a-thon if people want to that.
> >
> > What do you want to see?
> >
> > G. Wade
> > --
> > Understanding is a three-edged sword.      -- Kosh in "Deathwalker"

Reality is just a convenient measure of complexity.
                                                   -- Alvy Ray Smith