[pm-h] What do we want to do for September?

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Aug 27 15:39:40 PDT 2015

I still haven't seen any volunteers for the September technical meeting.

* Is anyone interested in presenting on Sept 10 at cPanel?
  - Multiple short talks are still a possibility (I promise not to take
    all of the time.<grin/>)
* Anything you would like to see someone else present?
* Would we prefer to do a social meeting this time?

* We could have another hack-a-thon if people want to that.

What do you want to see?

Understanding is a three-edged sword.      -- Kosh in "Deathwalker"