[pm-h] oauth

Mark Allen mrallen1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 06:23:24 PDT 2015

Fraser,
There are not only 2 versions of OAUTH out there, there are also *different* types of OAUTH authentication within each version with different behaviors from endpoints. See, for example, the RFC covering OAUTH 2.0: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749
Generally, the most common type of OAUTH requires a web server (and/or something that can accept a POST response).
Is there a web page or documentation which describes how to interface with Factual's API?  Can you share any code you have written in a gist or pastebin? That would be helpful to understanding what's going sideways.
Thanks.
Mark