[pm-h] October Houston.pm meeting at Hostgator

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Fri Sep 19 08:54:49 PDT 2014

Greetings,

I have a presentation I've been working on entitled "A Clear Text Explanation of the AES Cipher."  It features some history, how the algorithm works, and a walk through of my soon to be released Crypt::Rijndael::PP module (heavy on the usage of pack/unpack and I'm very open to feedback and review from the group).

If there is interest I'm happy to pull the presentation together and deliver it at our next meeting.

Best Regards,
Robert Stone