[pm-h] NeilB commentary on CPAN

Michael R. Davis mrdvt92 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 20:57:36 PDT 2014

Perl Folks,
old thread just now getting around to...

> > I think if CPAN had a few features then it would be better.
> that does exist on metacpan.

I went through metacpan.org and fav'ed all of the distributions (unfortunately not package based) that I could remember should be on my list.  I'll try to keep it up at https://metacpan.org/author/MRDVT.  The one trick is to ensure that you are logged into your Pause account to link your fav's to your author page.

I've not used metacpan.org much but might start using it over search.cpan.org.  The only things I don't like is that script documentation appears above module documentation and the favorites are by distribution instead of package.
Thanks,
Mike

mrdvt92