[pm-h] November Lightning talks

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Oct 30 08:53:56 PDT 2014

We stand now at 3-4 people who are willing to do a lightning talk at
the next meeting.

If we can get at least 3 more, we'll have the meeting covered. Come on
people, all you need is one tip, technique, module, or even function
that you are willing to talk about for up to 5 minutes.

We should be able to get a few more takers.

Anyone?

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in
the opposite direction.                              -- Albert Einstein