[pm-h] Parking at Hostgator on Thursday

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Oct 6 16:14:27 PDT 2014

On Mon, 6 Oct 2014 15:37:53 -0700
"Michael R. Davis via Houston" <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> G. Wade,
> I'm planning to attend the meeting this week.  The last meeting I
> made was a social one at a bar.  Can I bring anything? Food, beer,
> etc? I know we have Robert Stone slated to talk but if anyone wants
> to chat about any of my CPAN modules please hit me up.
> http://search.cpan.org/~mrdvt/

Gah! Send too quickly...

We normally have conversation before and after the talk. If people are
aware of your modules they can ask.

Also, if you would like to do a presentation about any of your modules
(or any other topic of interest), feel free to let me know or respond
to the "anyone have a topic" email.

Thanks,
G. Wade

--
If the universe puts a mystery in front of us as a gift, politeness
requires that we at least try to solve it.