[pm-h] Parking at Hostgator on Thursday

Michael R. Davis mrdvt92 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 15:37:53 PDT 2014

G. Wade,
I'm planning to attend the meeting this week.  The last meeting I made was a social one at a bar.  Can I bring anything? Food, beer, etc?

I know we have Robert Stone slated to talk but if anyone wants to chat about any of my CPAN modules please hit me up.

http://search.cpan.org/~mrdvt/

Thanks,
Mike

mrdvt92