[pm-h] December Houston.pm Social meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Nov 29 09:12:35 PST 2014

So, it looks like we'll do a social meeting for December (12/11).

If you have an idea of where we can meet, hit the mailing list or
email me directory.

Some of the things I have found we need to keep in mind are:

  * Parking
  * Food/snacking
  * Alcohol, coffee, or something
  * Back room, large tables, or group tables/booths
  * Ability make reservations
  * Not so loud that we can't talk

Since we can have anywhere from 5 to 15 people coming at a time, I
normally need to think about it. Small intimate places don't work out
well.

If you don't know where you're going, you will probably end up somewhere
else.                                          -- Laurence J. Peter