[pm-h] Thursday's meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Nov 15 11:15:11 PST 2014

I'll get a full write-up on the meeting on-line this weekend, but I
thought I would give a quick summary and poll the group.

Original lightning talk volunteers: 9
Volunteers who bailed on us: 2
Total lightning talks given: 9

1 person gave a second lightning talk off the cuff.
1 person volunteered to give a lightning talk with no prep.

7 of the 9 talks finished in less than 5 minutes.

For those people who came, did you like this format?
For those people who presented, would you do it again?

A request was made afterward to allow the talks to run to 10 minutes
rather than being limited to 5. What do you think?

Virtual is when it's not but it looks like it is and transparent is
when it is but it looks like it isn't.                -- Rick Hoselton