[pm-h] November Houston.pm Lightning Talks

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Nov 2 20:35:56 PST 2014

This month we're going to be doing lightning talks (a 5 minute,
time-limited talk on any subject). We have several long-time presenters
and some newer presenters signed up, including:

 * Zaki Mughal - Embedding R in Perl
 * JD Lightsey - Topic TBA
 * Fraser Baker - Event Monitor Demo
 * Robert Stone - The $# sigil
 * Wade Johnson - Topic TBA
 * Brett Estrade - Topic TBA
 * Julian Brown - Unit testing PostgreSQL Modules
 * Chris Mevissen - Tail recursion in Clojure
 * ???

There's still room for a few more to volunteer.

We'll be meeting at cPanel (3131 W. Alabama St.) between 6:30 and 7pm
in the lobby on November 13. The meeting will actually start at 7pm.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.
If it doesn't have to be right, I can make it arbitrarily fast.
                                                    -- Rick Hoselton