[pm-h] November Lightning talks

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Nov 1 05:31:58 PDT 2014

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:28:10 -0500
Julian Brown via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> I can talk for a few minutes on unit testing I do for Postgresql
> Modules using Temp tables.   Not sure if there would be much interest.

Thanks, Julian. That would be a good talk.

[snip]

1 Zaki Mughal - Embedding R in Perl through the C API
  - This sounds a little long for a lightning talk
2 JD - no topic specified
3 Fraser Baker - Event monitor demo
4 Robert Stone - $# sigil
5 Wade Johnson - I have a couple of ideas, I'd pick one
6 Brett Estrade - topic to be decided
7 Julian Brown - Unit testing Postgresql Modules

This is great. We could probably handle a few more if you are
emboldened by the other volunteers.

8 ???
9 ???
A ???

You should never hand someone a gun unless you're sure where they'll
point it.              -- Jeffrey Sinclair in "By Any Means Necessary"